On 3/5/2021 at 1:08 PM, agsteele said:

Create a shortcut in the Windows startup folder.

I added the shortcut to the startup folder, but that only starts the program normally. It does not start it to the System Tray like the previous version. 

I hope Evernote brings back this option to "Launch Evernote at Windows login"  in the the latest Windows app. I find it odd that there isn't feature parity between the old and new versions. 

Option in ver 6.21.1

image.png.a2fbdbd3ed6e4db6f3a4de47a677375d.png

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Surprising that the new version does not auto-start with Windows and all updates do not mention any concern with this or that it is upcoming. Either we are the few that have a problem or it really needs to be fixed. (PS Level 4 comments to add shortcuts to a startup folder is by no means a solution; just a Band-Aid brand, and that won't stick on me)

What it does do VERY WELL is that if I have Evernote started one one PC and log into the Web version on another that I have to sign out or pay to keep all devices. 😜. Next step will be -- you have 10 minutes to open - enter/view and close. Sort of like the stupid plot in the movie Se7en where the L train runs by their apartment and she says "we wondered why the real estate agent would only give us 5 minutes at a time to look at the apartment).