All my notes are gone... What should I do?

😭HELP!

I've been using Evernote since 2012, all my datas are there.

This morning when I tried to sign in on my MAC, it seemed to have updated, and it looks like everything started from 0 again!

All my notes are lost, I don't know what to do. When I signed in to the web version, there is also no trace of my old notes.

I've tried logging in with every email I've used, Apple IDs, but with no luck.

What should I do 😭😭

2005554203_ScreenShot2021-03-03at10_02_45.thumb.png.a596ce421e0cc293a825aa4d650678d3.png

• Level 5*

Hi. After the app updates itself there can be a period where notes are not immediately visible while the interface catches up. If you're not used to accessing via the web,  it's also easy to create a new account when trying to log into an existing one.  There's a 'forgotten password' option at Evernote.com - I'd suggest you go back and verify your login details there.  For reassurance,  your notes cannot be gone - they will be stored online.  all you need to do is get access...

• Ex Employees

@Caz21 Thanks for this report. I can confirm the account tied this forum email address was created in 2019. Since you've been with us for 2012 the notes you're looking for must be in a separate account. I know you've mentioned trying a few, but we must be missing something.  I'll DM you for more info. Thanks again for this report. 

• Like 2

Hi @gazumped  - thank you for the Tip!!

I've tried the suggestion as mentioned by the support staff - and thankfully, all my notes have been retrieved!!

Thanks again for all the support, really appreciate it.

Cheers

• Like 1