Searching in multiple text files (PDFs, .doc) with Premium version

I need to be able to search for a string of text/words as fast as possible in numerous documents - can this be done with Evernote premium? 

I've tried putting a bunch of PDFs in a note, and then enter search words, but it doesn't really jump to exactly where the text is inside the PDF/doc. I need this for a school project. 

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply :)

Ok, if that's the best option with Evernote I guess I need to "downgrade" to a older version. I would think this solution must be highly relevant for other users than me, so kinda strange it's not been incorporated in a newer version.

I think maybe it can be done with a paid version of Adobe Acrobat, but I would also like to include .docs etc.

• Level 5*
On 3/1/2021 at 1:12 PM, chrizcringle said:

I need to be able to search for a string of text/words as fast as possible in numerous documents - can this be done with Evernote premium? 

I've tried putting a bunch of PDFs in a note, and then enter search words, but it doesn't really jump to exactly where the text is inside the PDF/doc. I need this for a school project. 

Thanks.

New or old EN will search and find the PDFs that contain the search phrase.  You have to Ctrl+F or equivalent in a native PDF app to find the occurrences within the document.

• 3 weeks later...