Where has the option gone to clip URL only, not full page?

I'm running the new 10.5 on Android and when I share a web page to Evernote I no longer have the option to share just the URL to the note. It automatically clips the entire web page.

It used to be, when Evernote was 'clipping' you could click on the Evernote symbol and change the option from full clipping to just URL. Now you don't have the option. 

Does anyone else have this issue? I really don't want notes full of badly clipped web pages, I just want the url

• Thanks 1

I have exactly same problem. On my android phone app, I just want to save the urls but evernote always clip the whole pages and no options to change that. Haizzz. I've been using google keep to save urls instead. 

13 hours ago, Sptg said:

I have exactly same problem. On my android phone app, I just want to save the urls but evernote always clip the whole pages and no options to change that. Haizzz. I've been using google keep to save urls instead. 

I've heard back from Evernote Support and they have confirmed that they've just removed the feature. 

• Thanks 1
On 3/7/2021 at 3:46 PM, skaufman74 said:

Same; the Android app clips everything on a page including all the ads....hate this. :-(.  It’s good to hope right? Maybe they will bring it back if enough people complain. 

I hope so! I'm already looking at a different app to move to.

Features I used regularly that are now gone:

Share URL to note without web clipping

Cannot open URLs in notes to your own browser. (Opens URLs within Evernote)

Reminders sometimes don't work

Widgets gone!!

Can no longer delete notes by tap and hold from the home list view (You have to go in to the note)

• Sad 1