"Can't connect to server. Please try again later."

I'm having the same problem. Chatted with support this morning. After reviewing my activity log, they said the connection was being blocked by their Credential Stuffing prevention tool (can't remember the exact name). They asked for my IP address and user agent so they could whitelist me - said I should try again in 48 hours. When I asked them how whitelisting would work since I have a dynamic IP (through Xfinity), the support person said he didn't think that would be a problem but to check back with them if it was. I'm far from an expert, but that doesn't sound promising to me.

2 horas atrás, FrankJohnson disse:

I'm having the same problem. Chatted with support this morning. After reviewing my activity log, they said the connection was being blocked by their Credential Stuffing prevention tool (can't remember the exact name). They asked for my IP address and user agent so they could whitelist me - said I should try again in 48 hours. When I asked them how whitelisting would work since I have a dynamic IP (through Xfinity), the support person said he didn't think that would be a problem but to check back with them if it was. I'm far from an expert, but that doesn't sound promising to me.

My solution was install a VPN program, I found one for free, called ProtoVPN. I installed it, put it to work and managed to login. Interestingly after the first use you no longer need the VPN.

Try out.

• Level 5

It must be ProtonVPN (with an „n“).

There are other VPNs with a free plan - most of which are somewhat restricted. Often the choice of servers is limited, or the data volume, or the speed. But to get around a geoblock for an initial login they all should do.

I'm having the exact same problem

I've tried to reboot, reinstall, reset the router to change ip, disable 2FA, install it on the laptop, nothing, legacy doesn't simply connect on any device with this error.