Books' pages photos with android device for academic work

FrancisGarret

Hi,

Did anyone experience a sort of strange occurence when creating a new note to photograph pages of a book with a Samsung tablet, where sometimes the picture appears like a photo, and sometimes it appears like some sort of numerization? See screenshots attached as examples.

Screenshot 2.png

Screenshot 1.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  Depending on what version you're using,  tapping the thumbnail image just after you take the picture should give you choices about whether to save the picture as a document,  a photo or a visiting card (amongst others).  Your selection will (obviously) change the way the image is processed,  but you should find that the result will be consistent at least if you always make the same choice.

• 2 months later...
  • Level 5

No, the answer was correct.

The view depends on whether EN interprets the picture as a document (above) or a picture (below). This can be switched.

The build in app can’t convert to other file types, and conversion to a word file is offered by few scanners only.

What it does however is OCR the picture on the EN server, making it searchable.

• 6 months later...

No, the answer was correct.

The view depends on whether EN interprets the picture as a document (above) or a picture (below). This can be switched.

The build in app can’t convert to other file types, and conversion to a word file is offered by few scanners only.

What it does however is OCR the picture on the EN server, making it searchable.

I also advise you to pay attention to the fact that in Evernote, while completing written assignments, you can use hyperlinks that will lead to resources that are useful to you. I have been using https://assignmentbro.com/ca/assignment-help-toronto very often lately where I find professional help with assignments in Toronto. The thing is, I am a university student and I am writing several studies on artificial intelligence.

Thanks a lot for the explanation. I had a similar difficulty.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 26.02.2021 at 01:00, gazumped said:

Hi.  Depending on what version you're using,  tapping the thumbnail image just after you take the picture should give you choices about whether to save the picture as a document,  a photo or a visiting card (amongst others).  Your selection will (obviously) change the way the image is processed,  but you should find that the result will be consistent at least if you always make the same choice.

Thanks for the info! I've started using Evernote recently, and also had such problem