No Quick notes????

So I remember there having ab option to use quick notes which is a feature of evernote where you gave the icon and you tap it ans a mini note box appears without me inserting a finger print or password. I accidentally deleted that icon and I cannot get that icon back anymore. Does anyone know where I can find it? I have attached what I mean. Also I'm using the android version 

549458072_Evernotegreytext.png.58eeff19a6ca9101a0aa9a89e7f89b78.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you're still using the original Android app,  check Settings (see the three dots menu in Evernote) and Notifications.  There's an option box there to 'add notes from notification bar'.

• 4 weeks later...

When my Evernote app updated recently I lost the quick note drop-down option from the header of my Android phone. It was the most essential tool on my Android cell phone that I used everyday. I've been trying to get this back and I don't know how. If anyone can please help me get the quick note option back on my Android cell phone I would greatly appreciate it. It is the number one essential tool that I use on my cell phone and it's been extremely difficult not having it available....

• 1 month later...
  • Level 5*
On 5/1/2021 at 9:37 AM, stephenwk said:

Have quick notes in Android been reinstated yet (1 May 2021)? If not, why not?

What Evernote version?  If you're using v10,  I'd say the developers haven't gotten around to that yet.  You can always get the feature back by installing the older version and disabling updates...

• 2 weeks later...