I don't understand why I cannot access any notes offline on my laptop! I never sign out of my Evernote on my laptop and I really don't have a large database of information so it's not a syncing issue. But regardless, if my laptop doesn't connect to wifi for whatever reason, I should still be able to access Evernote and my notes. When I launch Evernote, it just loads and nothing. This experiential use after the new overhaul/redesign is terrible and has completely disregarded desktop/laptop users. Please fix this ASAP!!

• Level 5*

Hi.  There's a help page - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005177 which includes... (my emphasis)

Evernote for Mac and Windows store all of your synced notebooks and notes in a local database. Because your content exists in local files on your computer, you'll always have access to them, even when you don't have an internet connection. To access these notes, make sure that you're already signed in to the app before you disconnect from the internet. Any changes you make during your time offline will be synced the next time your computer connects to the internet.

• Like 1