Please roll out 10.8.5...

I am using multiple clients windows, mac, web and android.

As of today, versions are 10.8.5, 10.8.4 (to the best of my memory as i don't have my mac with me right now), 10.8.4 and 10.5 respective fro Win, Mac Web and Android.

I am so happy with win store version 10.8.5, it's fast, no obvious bugs, reminder system back in place.    Please bring every other platform up to date please !!

• Level 5

The mobile clients are on 10.5, and they are a world for themselves. 10.5 mobile has nothing to do with desktop 10.5.x. AFAIK they use a different framework as underlying platform.

Desktop and Web Client are currently on one version count, and mobile both for iOS and Android on another.

3 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

The mobile clients are on 10.5, and they are a world for themselves. 10.5 mobile has nothing to do with desktop 10.5.x. AFAIK they use a different framework as underlying platform.

Desktop and Web Client are currently on one version count, and mobile both for iOS and Android on another.

Hope that the mobile platform could catch up some of the important feastures in desktop platform asap.

• Level 5

Personally I doubt that mobile will catch up to the desktop version.

One reason is that the desktop OSes are not really supporting multitasking, as the desktops do. They are heavily sandboxed, which restricts what an app can do, and how it can be done. So as much as I would wish for some more features especially for my iPad Pro, I don't think it will ever reach feature parity to the desktop version.

Let`s wait for some positive surprises !