problem with typing- shortcuts

Werka

Idea

Hi, I am struggling with typing on my keybord in evernote in polish language. To make one letter n with accent I have to type N plus ALT on the rigt but immediately it pops out the new note> the same for another polish letter- S plus ALT - this one even didn't work. When the application even is working on background I can't type properly in another kind of document becase it's the same problem, so I have to close completely EverNote to be able write something in polish otherwise it doesn't work. 

I would be grateful for your help, I love so much EverNote and I can't use it with pleasure anymore. I have Windows 10 ACER laptop and the latest version of EverNote. I was looking for any kind of setting for shortcuts but I couldn't find any.  

• Sad 1

8 replies to this idea

Yes, exactly! It's very annoying - makes typing in Polish impossible - and not just in Evernote, but everyehere. In the new version there doesn't seem to be an option to turn it off. Please help!

Hi thank you very much for your help yea that s true it in the help menu! :D The problem is that even when I disable this shortcuts  Alt + S I still can't write S with the accent in polish 6 I can do it when I turn off the EverNote completely. At least it doesn't open all the time the new note but it doesn't change the fact that I still can't typing in polish ;( Do you have any ideas please ?

@Werka, it works fine for me - afer disabling these shortcuts (Alt+N, Alt+S) I can now use polish characters normally. Make sure your keyboard is set to Polish - it happens to switch sometimes (you can set it by pressing Windows key + Space bar).

• Like 1

Oh yes my life is changed 😍🤣 After turn off and turn on the computer, Evernote is working perfect with polish keybord. Finally after a couple of months of struggling!  Thanks guys for helping to find this shorcuts menu. And thank you @only7ybfor your answer and good that for you is fine too.

• Like 1