I’m getting some blank clips. The title, tags, and URL come through, and the note’s thumbnail appears normal (includes a picture and opening lines from the article clipped). But the note just contains an empty “Web Clip” frame. Try clipping  https://opusdei.org/en-us/article/5-remedies-against-sadness/ for an example.

I’m running Evernote 10.5 on an iPhone XS, iOS 14.5. If no one else is seeing this problem, it may be because I’m running the beta version of 14.5. 

• Level 5

There is not really a web clipper for iOS, it just uses the iOS share function.

There are web sites that work pretty well, but others are a complete fail on iOS.

You may try to create a pdf from the web site instead, and save this. I always copy the URL before creating the pdf, because the pdf will not have any working hyperlinks. Or use the web clipper on the Mac, which works far better, even clipping difficult web sites.

@PinkElephant Thanks. Evernote calls it a “web clip.” Whatever it is, it’s much buggier than it used to be, which is unfortunate since it’s my primary use case for Evernote. I would much prefer not to have to go the PDF route, especially since they’re not searchable with my subscription plan. If that’s the only solution, I’d be better off just using Dropbox.

• Level 5

iOS is sandboxing apps. There are no Safari extensions, so a web clipper can't be installed.

How EN is calling it inside of its own sandbox is not relevant - the clipped content is delivered by the iOS share function.

There used to be a Shortcut in the shortcuts app. It is still there (just look up the Evernote-shortcuts in the shortcuts gallery), but my experience is it does not work as good as it used to work. Whether this is an iOS 14 issue or an EN v10 problem I don't know. 

PinkElephant, I don't know is this is related. Yesterday I've used the IOS "share" function (iPhone 11, IOS 14.4 and EN version 10.5) to store a PDF file in one of my mails. NO notes were synced & stored in EN, not even the title....just nothing. 

• Level 5

Had this problem as well, sometimes reloading the web site and clip / Share it again helps. With maybe 2 or 3 web sites I could not solve it in iOS.

If it does not work, I copy the URL into a note and clip it later with web clipper on the Mac.