View/open notes inside notebooks by hovering over the notebook (with collapsed sidebar)

Bluamasyu

Idea

When you collapse the sidebar, in order to get to the note you want you have to hover on notebooks tab, pick the notebook, wait until it loads and then select your note. That in my opinion is kind of slow and can be made faster. For example, inside of a Entertainment Notebook I have a books note, anime, etc. I know where I want to go when clicking on the entertainment note. All my notes are like this, I don't have many notes because I organize everything with tables. So when I hover '"School" I can quickly pick the homework note. The problem is with the space, when the notebooks are shown there isn't much space to scroll through the notes. If this feature is going to be added, maybe a workaround can be added for that. Such as small text size for note titles // not whole title is shown, 15 characters or so. Also, you have to hover on the notebook 2-5 seconds for the notes to appear (otherwise a lot of notes will appear as you hover over your notebooks) or if people don't like it it can be something optional in settings. 

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet