Jump to content

Evernote for Android version 10.5 Release notes


Recommended Posts

  • Administrator

New:

  • Searching inside shared notebooks is back.

 

Fixed:

  • Snippet view note preview now shows note content.
  • Notes no longer appear blank when opened. 
  • Notebooks now display correctly after update.
  • All Work Chat notifications now appear.
  • Keyboard no longer hides the share menu.
  • Links opening to a blank page

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

@Shane D.Thank you. I think it is time that I like to see EN 10.X on my several Android 10 devices at all. Still stuck on EN 8.13.3 and waiting for months to be rolled to majority of users. Maybe any information when rolling out will finally be resumed? Thanks 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Shane D. said:

New:

  • Searching inside shared notebooks is back.

 

Fixed:

  • Snippet view note preview now shows note content.
  • Notes no longer appear blank when opened. 
  • Notebooks now display correctly after update.
  • All Work Chat notifications now appear.
  • Keyboard no longer hides the share menu.

 

I raised a support ticket about links to Google Drive files not opening the file, This is now fixed but partially. If on an Android device ideally the link should open the file in the Google Drive app (Docs/Sheets etc.)which are optimised for mobile device screens, rather than opening in a browser window within the Evernote app which is not optimised for mobile screens.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hey @Shane D., @Hector C., and others who interact with us beta testers,

We appreciate the efforts that Evernote has taken and continues to take to improve the product. We recognize that things are moving along better than they have in the past.

But, frankly, when it comes to the Android app anyways, I don't need all these improvements that you're working on.  What I need is these critical bugs fixed.  I mean, these are really rather obnoxious defects that I'm sure are bothering all users of the app.

The biggest ones that are really rather frustrating for me personally are:

- Highlighting text and using shift to change capitalization will DELETE the word instead

- Links to external URLs opening the page within Evernote and not just opening the web page in the default browser

     (This is really challenging for workflow - I can't open an external web page from within evernote and then toggle between the two documents because evernote opens the web page within Evernote - I no longer can access my note until I click "done" in the web page)

- Keyboard Bug - Entering Space (or one of the other 23 characters) at beginning of word jumps the word

     (This one is absolutely driving me crazy)

- "Paste as plain text" doesn't - it retains formatting

- No ability to print a note

Guys, I hope that you can convey to the development team that some of these bugs are really frustrating and hurting workflow.  Please help!  Let's get these prioritized!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Roy Douglas said:

Hey @Shane D., @Hector C., and others who interact with us beta testers,

We appreciate the efforts that Evernote has taken and continues to take to improve the product. We recognize that things are moving along better than they have in the past.

But, frankly, when it comes to the Android app anyways, I don't need all these improvements that you're working on.  What I need is these critical bugs fixed.  I mean, these are really rather obnoxious defects that I'm sure are bothering all users of the app.

The biggest ones that are really rather frustrating for me personally are:

- Highlighting text and using shift to change capitalization will DELETE the word instead

- Links to external URLs opening the page within Evernote and not just opening the web page in the default browser

     (This is really challenging for workflow - I can't open an external web page from within evernote and then toggle between the two documents because evernote opens the web page within Evernote - I no longer can access my note until I click "done" in the web page)

- Keyboard Bug - Entering Space (or one of the other 23 characters) at beginning of word jumps the word

     (This one is absolutely driving me crazy)

- "Paste as plain text" doesn't - it retains formatting

- No ability to print a note

Guys, I hope that you can convey to the development team that some of these bugs are really frustrating and hurting workflow.  Please help!  Let's get these prioritized!

I second ALL of these issues. Some of these were reported during the beta test phase, and 4-5 months later they are STILL not fixed. It's bordering on the absurd.

  • Like 6
Link to comment

Legacy 8.13.3 is the last available for most of us, even on Android 10 or 11. I am asking support for weeks now but they do not have or do not want to tell their planning on rolling out to all customers. 

Link to comment

@Alxa I'm on Android 10 and My Ev version is 10.5... It updated recently from 10.4 to 10.5.

What does play store tell you? Is there a version update pending? Although my mobile updates automatically, sometimes a update (not Evernote) needs some manual push for some reason... 

Link to comment

I saved the email announcing Evernote 10 for Android, it was sent December 1, 2020.   It is now Feb 20th and I still have no indication of when this will update.  I am still on 8.13.3 which was last updated June 3, 2020.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, borahorzul said:

I saved the email announcing Evernote 10 for Android, it was sent December 1, 2020.   It is now Feb 20th and I still have no indication of when this will update.  I am still on 8.13.3 which was last updated June 3, 2020.

Exactly same here. Announcing but not delivering does not appear the most professional approach to me. What I do not understand is, that EN keeps going on to announce EN 10 in play store with all the images of the new gui even for EN8.13.3 stuck users without any comment on that it is only rolled out to a little range of users. I understand that they did not dare to deliver it to the masses .... bug reports prove this was a good decision. But why do you announce to the general public - and keep going on doing so - if you cannot deliver? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 2/18/2021 at 4:14 PM, Shane D. said:

New:

  • Searching inside shared notebooks is back.

 

Fixed:

  • Snippet view note preview now shows note content.

Yes but how to get rid of the notes panel. O dont want to see the contest until I open the note. In the list of notes the more you can see without scrolling, the better. I uninstalled ver 10.5 because I was nota able to the note panel off. 

 

Link to comment

Images still not being shown in 10.5 even after fresh install. Sometimes they show up, but after some clicks within Evernote they are gone... and I see the error message that many reported. Major issue not being addressed so far.

Link to comment
  • Level 5
11 hours ago, matiasavila88@gmail.com said:

Cuando van a actualizar la aplicación para android versión 9???

En este momento no hay ningún plan al respecto.

La aplicación ni siquiera está disponible para todos los dispositivos con la versión 10 y 11 de Android.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Guest Jack Johnson
On 2/18/2021 at 2:07 PM, Roy Douglas said:

Hey @Shane D., @Hector C., and others who interact with us beta testers,

We appreciate the efforts that Evernote has taken and continues to take to improve the product. We recognize that things are moving along better than they have in the past.

But, frankly, when it comes to the Android app anyways, I don't need all these improvements that you're working on.  What I need is these critical bugs fixed.  I mean, these are really rather obnoxious defects that I'm sure are bothering all users of the app.

The biggest ones that are really rather frustrating for me personally are:

- Highlighting text and using shift to change capitalization will DELETE the word instead

- Links to external URLs opening the page within Evernote and not just opening the web page in the default browser

     (This is really challenging for workflow - I can't open an external web page from within evernote and then toggle between the two documents because evernote opens the web page within Evernote - I no longer can access my note until I click "done" in the web page)

- Keyboard Bug - Entering Space (or one of the other 23 characters) at beginning of word jumps the word

     (This one is absolutely driving me crazy)

- "Paste as plain text" doesn't - it retains formatting

- No ability to print a note

Guys, I hope that you can convey to the development team that some of these bugs are really frustrating and hurting workflow.  Please help!  Let's get these prioritized!

Yes! The BOLDED. Plus it takes an extra tap to go the to URL. I happen to like my mobile browser and have everything already setup.

Evernote serves as a data repository, with short notes and easily findable pointers to external info, not a one-stop shop in of itself.This ain't the Bellagio! . 

God I'm so tired of "updates" breaking essential existing workflows. 

Link to comment

I dont think evernote is improving anything. The are basic things that you taked off in the horrible ver 10.5. For example I cant get rid of the Notes Panel, so  I had to unistall the 10.5 versión . I am very anoyed.
Good to put new things but never to take them off. The desing is not needed. This is NOT a program for gaming but a funtional program, to use it for work or personal purposes. It is not nice than you take things off.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

I use evernote a lot to keep web-clips for things I find for a later reference. There used to be an easy way to clip only the URL + title in the clip dialog, and not keep the entire page.

In the new version the clipping menu just allows selecting notebook / tags, but then goes on to clip the entire page.

Am I missing something? is there still a way to clip url only?

Clipping the full doc takes much more time, and just brings in a lot of content that I don't need into evernote. It is a problem because it makes searching more difficult across my notes, since it find words in all those docs I don't need.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

Hola, hoy luego de que se me actualizo app. Perdi mis widget que permitian ver vomo lista ciertas carpetas de notas..

Utilizo evernote para llevar control de mis trabajos y clientes, pero ahora es un lio navegar por tantas carpetas y notas. Intente consultar por el problema y me dicen que no tienen soporte oara widget en android, revise y efectivamente eliminaron las vista de modo lista y ahora solo tienen acceso directo como barra e icono..

Esto es algo que solucionaran?.. o es la nueva forma de ser de la aplicacion?.

Mientras buscare otras app, gracias

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm facing following issues with the latest evernote for android version: (I have written about this on another thread)

Especially, a new note disaappering' issue. Also, the new update is super slow and it's missing features that were available before. 😭

1. When I share a web article from my browser in my Android device, it doesn't respond after 'save', and the wait goes on and on. 🐌

2. Also, when creating a new note, we can no longer select a notebook for it or add a reminder unlike previous version. 🙅🏼

I have tried clearing cache, data, and even reinstalling the app, but that doesn't fix it. 😒

It'd be better if they rollback this update or give users a way to go back to the previous version until they fix the new version. 🙏🏼

Link to comment
1 hour ago, sangram.takmoge said:

I'm facing following issues with the latest evernote for android version: (I have written about this on another thread)

Especially, a new note disaappering' issue. Also, the new update is super slow and it's missing features that were available before. 😭

1. When I share a web article from my browser in my Android device, it doesn't respond after 'save', and the wait goes on and on. 🐌

2. Also, when creating a new note, we can no longer select a notebook for it or add a reminder unlike previous version. 🙅🏼

I have tried clearing cache, data, and even reinstalling the app, but that doesn't fix it. 😒

It'd be better if they rollback this update or give users a way to go back to the previous version until they fix the new version. 🙏🏼

Hello there!

I don't have the new-note-dissappearing issue, so i can't help you there.

Sharing a web article works for me.

You can select a notebook by clicking on the notebook above the note title of the note you are creating.

You can add a reminder by clicking on the three dots on the top right and selecting "add reminder".

 

many thanks

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, ehrt74 said:

Hello there!

I don't have the new-note-dissappearing issue, so i can't help you there.

Sharing a web article works for me.

You can select a notebook by clicking on the notebook above the note title of the note you are creating.

You can add a reminder by clicking on the three dots on the top right and selecting "add reminder".

 

many thanks

Thank you!

I'm not sure we're taking about the same evernote versions here. E.g. I didn't have the notebook selection dropdown when I tried creating a new note.

Are you on the latest android version available on play store? 

I have now downgraded to earlier version till this disaster of an update gets reverted officially. Thanks again.. 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, sangram.takmoge said:

Thank you!

I'm not sure we're taking about the same evernote versions here. E.g. I didn't have the notebook selection dropdown when I tried creating a new note.

Are you on the latest android version available on play store? 

I have now downgraded to earlier version till this disaster of an update gets reverted officially. Thanks again.. 

Also, to be sure,  I'm on Android 10 and specific evernote version I'm complaining about is 10.5 on Google play store. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, sangram.takmoge said:

Thank you!

I'm not sure we're taking about the same evernote versions here. E.g. I didn't have the notebook selection dropdown when I tried creating a new note.

Are you on the latest android version available on play store? 

I have now downgraded to earlier version till this disaster of an update gets reverted officially. Thanks again.. 

Hello!

No, it's not a notebook selection dropdown. You have to click on the notebook name above the note title. then you can move the note to whichever notebook you want. I'm on 10.5.

I'm a big fan of v10.5. for me it's a lot better than the old v8.

Link to comment

Just been updated to 10.5 (1110172).

Evernote now loads at least 4 times more slowly. Almost quicker to find a piece of paper and pencil.

Running on a cheap Nokia 1.3 mobile, but was using EN regularly and happily before, but now not so sure.

Thanks.

 

 

Link to comment
Once again I recommend completely forgetting version 10.5 with its beautiful (and useless) design and focusing on improving the product from the last previous version. Ver 10.5 is a step back in everything. 
The less cartoons and nonsense the version has, the faster it will work and the better.
Link to comment
17 hours ago, ehrt74 said:

Hello!

No, it's not a notebook selection dropdown. You have to click on the notebook name above the note title. then you can move the note to whichever notebook you want. I'm on 10.5.

 

Let's see if I understand it: "Click on the name of the Notebook and then drag it to the Notebook you want".

Why click the name if you have to drag it to your notebook later? 

 

Wouldn't it be faster to choose the Notebook directly from the drop-down?
And dragging will refer to the Notebooks list in the left panel. Did I get it right?
Link to comment
On 2/25/2021 at 9:25 PM, Adad said:

Hola, hoy luego de que se me actualizo app. Perdi mis widget que permitian ver vomo lista ciertas carpetas de notas..

Utilizo evernote para llevar control de mis trabajos y clientes, pero ahora es un lio navegar por tantas carpetas y notas. Intente consultar por el problema y me dicen que no tienen soporte oara widget en android, revise y efectivamente eliminaron las vista de modo lista y ahora solo tienen acceso directo como barra e icono..

Esto es algo que solucionaran?.. o es la nueva forma de ser de la aplicacion?.

Mientras buscare otras app, gracias

 

 

El modo lista es el único que yo utilizo desde hace ya 10 años. Los demás a mi no me sirven para nada.No se entiende ese interés tan enorme en dar un paso atrás quitando funcionalidades. Se supone que se añaden nuevas funciones, no que se quitan. Yo creo que Evernote debiera olvidarse de la ver 10,5 para siempre.

Link to comment
On 2/18/2021 at 11:37 PM, Paul A. said:

I second ALL of these issues. Some of these were reported during the beta test phase, and 4-5 months later they are STILL not fixed. It's bordering on the absurd.

open links in evernote is terrible, please reconsider this 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, urbicio79 said:

 

Let's see if I understand it: "Click on the name of the Notebook and then drag it to the Notebook you want".

Why click the name if you have to drag it to your notebook later? 

 


Wouldn't it be faster to choose the Notebook directly from the drop-down?

And dragging will refer to the Notebooks list in the left panel. Did I get it right?

No, you don't drag it. If you click on the name of the notebook, a field will appear at the bottom of the screen with two items: "go to notebook" or "deplace note" (or whatever the options are called in English). 

As to "wouldn't it be faster to choose the Notebook directly ..." I'm just explaining to you how it works. I'm just a user of the product. I do not work for Evernote. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Echoreflection said:

i can no longer edit tags from within a note in the new version of the app...i can record my screen to show this... or....? 

Click on the tags button at the top of the screen. There you can access the tag list and add or remove tags.

Link to comment

My EN App (Android on a Oneplus 6) just updated yesterday and does not start anymore. I see the white screen with the logo, then the app immediately stops working. Deinstalling and reinstalling did not fix the problem. Are there other users with the same issue and is a fix scheduled?

Link to comment

Uso o aplicativo a uns anos, mas essa foi a pior atualização possível. Lentidão, cadernos offline demoram 1 ano para carregar, tiraram os widgets... o aplicativo está inutilizável. Outra coisa, o aplicativo para Windows está um lixo também. Tive que fazer um downgrade tanto no Windows quanto no ANDROID. 

Eu acho que não vou renovar a minha assinatura esse ano.
Estou totalmente insatisfeito!

Link to comment

SmartSelect_20210227-095014_Evernote.thumb.jpg.f820d353f821bf472546f13e494a800a.jpgTengo una galaxy TAB s6 lite y uso la aplicación para crear anotaciones sobre algunos PDF.

En esta nueva versión no tengo forma de deslizarme por las páginas!!! Necesito que lo corrijan rápido!! Sino no puedo trabajar

 

 

Link to comment

I've received the v10. 5.1 update now, on two flagship devices (tablet and phone, both Android). On both devices, the app is slow to load, slow to display notes and slow to respond to input. Basically, this version is a huge step backwards. Hoping there's a fix around the corner. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Level 5
27 minutes ago, RW1255 said:

I can't install the update on my Lenovo tablet with Android 10. I've cleared the storage and cache in the Google Play Store app.

Do you mean that the update is available but won't install or are you saying that the v10.5 update is not available for you.

The latter is very common. Many users aren't able to access the version 10 update.  This is particularly the case with tablet devices.  I haven't found anyone with an Android tablet able to update to Evernote 10. I suspect that tablets are not included in this roll out.  But there are many phones which aren't getting the release either.

If the former, then you might raise a support ticket for assistance.

Link to comment

It is available, and it tries to install. The percentage goes up and then back down. It finally hits 100% and then goes down again. Finally it says it can't install. It did install on my Pixel 2 phone, so there's something about my Lenovo tablet that's preventing it. 

Link to comment
  • Level 5

I'd still recommend a support ticket. Another option is to uninstall your existing app. Then try installing from scratch.  However, before you do that, and in case that isn't successful, you will probably want to retain the apk of the app already installed. You can get an app called apk extractor.  Retain the apk file to reinstall in the event that the new version still fails.

However, my experience so far is that tablets aren't being supported in v10.5 so you may still be unsuccessful. Probably best to just wait until it finally works.

Link to comment
On 2/27/2021 at 6:08 AM, ehrt74 said:

No, you don't drag it. If you click on the name of the notebook, a field will appear at the bottom of the screen with two items: "go to notebook" or "deplace note" (or whatever the options are called in English). 

As to "wouldn't it be faster to choose the Notebook directly ..." I'm just explaining to you how it works. I'm just a user of the product. I do not work for Evernote. 

Thank you very much, ehrt74.

I still think that choosing the notebook directly would be much faster. What do yo think?.

Te more I hear about 10.5 the less I like. I tried it for two days and had to unistall it because, (Apart from the terrible graphical user interface where there is hardly any room for data)  it was no way to see notes in full list mode without the Note Panel. The notes panel is like google ads that take up half a page and make it dificult to read the notes list.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, urbicio79 said:

Thank you very much, ehrt74.

I still think that choosing the notebook directly would be much faster. What do yo think?.

Te more I hear about 10.5 the less I like. I tried it for two days and had to unistall it because, (Apart from the terrible graphical user interface where there is hardly any room for data)  it was no way to see notes in full list mode without the Note Panel. The notes panel is like google ads that take up half a page and make it dificult to read the notes list.

Just curious, what are you calling "full list mode" and the "Note Panel"?

And yeah, many sites are desperate for funding and place too many ads. This is one of the reasons I'm happy to pay for Evernote.

Link to comment
11 hours ago, agsteele said:

I'd still recommend a support ticket. Another option is to uninstall your existing app. Then try installing from scratch.  However, before you do that, and in case that isn't successful, you will probably want to retain the apk of the app already installed. You can get an app called apk extractor.  Retain the apk file to reinstall in the event that the new version still fails.

However, my experience so far is that tablets aren't being supported in v10.5 so you may still be unsuccessful. Probably best to just wait until it finally works.

I followed your advice about the extractor and then uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote. It was successful. Thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Wolfgang W said:

This thread is tagged "ios" but not "Android". If you do not give release notes on the Android app correct the headline.

In this case maybe just a mistake... but....this is also somehow symptomatic for how Evernote is handling the Android eco system. I tried 10.5 on my several Android 10 devices. On all devices I had to deinstall it eventually because of not being able to actually use Evernote in a resonable way (extremely slow and regular gui freezes). In my perception Evernote treats Android like a nasty eco system they unfortunately have to deal with ... but are not enthusiastic about at all. They seem to be focussed on iOS as they are focussed on US customers and english speaking users in general. That is a little frustrating for me as on of the "other users". Just an opinion of one.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 2/18/2021 at 4:07 PM, Roy Douglas said:

Keyboard Bug - Entering Space (or one of the other 23 characters) at beginning of word jumps the word

     (This one is absolutely driving me crazy)

Please, please fix this. It's not just driving me crazy, it's making me look for another app to use.

Link to comment

I had actually no problems with the previous version but the mandatory update doesn't work at all. This and the slow, senseless reactions of the help desk makes me agree with you that the Android app is not well cared for. Given the forum posts and the recent criticism in Google Play I'd say: you are not alone. 

Link to comment

I raised a ticket telling all bugs that prevent me from getting to working with EN10.5.1 on all of my Android 10 devices:

- extreme slow performance (app starts 15-20 seconds, freezes, key presses with no reaction)

- offline notebooks not downloaded, accessing EN10.5.1 offline results into crash

- images in notes after short usage of the app not displayed no matter how often installed and deinstalled or logged on/off

As a premium customer I think a functioning app is something one could expect, some functionality (e.g. offline use) we explicitly pay for. I asked for a roll back to EN 8.13.3. I think Evernote should offer a parallel legacy option in play store as with windows until this app gets somewhere closer to "ready". 

Let's see ...

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Alxa said:

I raised a ticket telling all bugs that prevent me from getting to working with EN10.5.1 on all of my Android 10 devices:

- extreme slow performance (app starts 15-20 seconds, freezes, key presses with no reaction)

- offline notebooks not downloaded, accessing EN10.5.1 offline results into crash

- images in notes after short usage of the app not displayed no matter how often installed and deinstalled or logged on/off

As a premium customer I think a functioning app is something one could expect, some functionality (e.g. offline use) we explicitly pay for. I asked for a roll back to EN 8.13.3. I think Evernote should offer a parallel legacy option in play store as with windows until this app gets somewhere closer to "ready". 

Let's see ...

I also raised a ticket b/o somewhat different bugs. There's no progress in support. IMHO de-installing the 10.5 v, re-installing the 8.3 v (see in this thread above) as well as turning off auto-update for software is the only way to work with Evernote in the near future.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

Yes @Wolfgang W, I totally agree. I deinstalled EN on all of my devices and reinstalled EN 8.13.3 freshly via sideloading the apk-file and deactivated the auto update in store as well. First app ever that forced me to do this in Android eco system by the way... 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Alxa said:

Yes @Wolfgang W, I totally agree. I deinstalled EN on all of my devices and reinstalled EN 8.13.3 freshly via sideloading the apk-file and deactivated the auto update in store as well. First app ever that forced me to do this in Android eco system by the way... 

Yep

Link to comment
On 2/27/2021 at 11:28 PM, BobbingBaboon said:

I've received the v10. 5.1 update now, on two flagship devices (tablet and phone, both Android). On both devices, the app is slow to load, slow to display notes and slow to respond to input. Basically, this version is a huge step backwards. Hoping there's a fix around the corner. 

I think that we dont need a fix of ver 10.5 What we need is an improvement of versions like 6.25 or so and forget the useless software that does nothing but is very eye-catching. Why don't you developers create another application, a game for example, but don't spoil Evernote forever. Perhaps we, all togheter, can pay you for forgeting about 10. version.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 3/1/2021 at 2:57 AM, ehrt74 said:

Just curious, what are you calling "full list mode" and the "Note Panel"?

And yeah, many sites are desperate for funding and place too many ads. This is one of the reasons I'm happy to pay for Evernote.

ehrt74In the photos attached you can see what I call "full list mode" and the "Note Panel". IN the "full list mode" you can only see 7 notes at a time (which is very little)  but if you put the "notes panel", you can see 7/2 notes. Only half of each note. Very bad, useless. I dont need the "note panel".

Instead,  the list of notebooks looks very good. You can see many on one screen

evern Lista notas.jpg

evern Lista +panel notas.jpg

Link to comment
8 hours ago, urbicio79 said:

ehrt74In the photos attached you can see what I call "full list mode" and the "Note Panel". IN the "full list mode" you can only see 7 notes at a time (which is very little)  but if you put the "notes panel", you can see 7/2 notes. Only half of each note. Very bad, useless. I dont need the "note panel".

Instead,  the list of notebooks looks very good. You can see many on one screen

evern Lista notas.jpg

evern Lista +panel notas.jpg

What device is this? is this an Android tablet?

I think it's difficult for Evernote to find a solution that pleases everybody here. People often have many notes with the same titles, so including some contents is a good idea. Making this configurable would also make using the app much more complicated.

Link to comment

Can not see a notebook -there is a whitespace and the whitespace is not clickable, didn't have this problem before the update! I'm on 10.5.1

Also more importantly that's my default notebook and notes i have been saving lately so not show up ANYWHERE! Not even on the windows or web client....

Link to comment

For real this update is the pits! I love evernote and is one of the most important tools in my business toolbox but the new rollout is really hindering business. Slow, buggy, and many features aren't working or we have to take multiple more steps to get the job done. Very frustrating to say the least. Please rollback the upgrade as its not an upgrade. Its greatly effecting business negatively. Thank you, love you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Shane D. unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...