Web Client Keyboard Shortcuts Work Only Sporadically

Title basically says it all, but in the last couple days I've had persistent issues with the web client (ctrl + b, tabbing, typing, etc), where shortcuts are frequently interpreted as either bookmarks (Firefox ctrl+b), searching the browser window, or tabbing out of the current window. This has occurred on both Kubuntu and Clear Linux with the most up-to-date Firefox installed on both. Seems like to came about as soon as the UI changed, but it's present in the Classic web version if I revert to it.

Sometimes double-tapping tab seems to exit the main Evernote note editing window, such that the browser starts catching shortcuts instead of sending them to Evernote, but also hitting enter seems to do different things depending on what I've pressed most recently? In some cases it goes down two lines and keeps the most-recent tab, other times it goes to the very next line and doesn't indent according to what the last line was.

This is an absolutely full-stop issue. I've been taking notes in text files because it's been absolutely unusable for me.

Seems like: https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/133332-fixed-in-version-107-keyboard-shortcuts-not-working/ is back?