web client not in blank page after loggon

hpa67
Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

Hi,

I am user of EN since 2012, I can say that never have any issues since then, but last week up until today is not working fine !. Last week we have errors in serching feature (it was corrected after a day of suffering).
Today EN accepts loggon, but then is in a complete blank page. Not showing any content.

Expecting you can solve it asap .  .  there is a lot of important information I cannot access.

Kind regards,

Hernán

Hi,

I can say now is working.  But there is a problem when pasting an image into a note . .    it is permanently showing the "in-progress" circle (see image).

If you sign-out  and sign-in again . .   then you will find those images pasted.  This is not normal, or it is inconvenient.

Kind regards,
Hernan

image.thumb.png.8fae0ae57d90314ce959a7318bedab3c.png

Hi,

Now again,  after logging on  there is a blank page. You can refresh it many times. .  but still in a blank page.

Please, give an answer about what the problem is. 

Regards,
Hernan

Hi,

Now, working from other computer (personal) is working fine and smoothly . .  but situation described is under a different computer (corporate) which it was working perfectly a week ago and before. So I don't know exactly what is causing this malfunction.

How can I know the reason?. Is there any tool to check why stays in blank . .    (normally you should receive a "Not responding" or an HTTP error  ..)

Kind regards,

• Level 5
  • Solution

Sometimes it would be nice to learn the reason.

Had that blank page some days ago myself - on my home network, no changes, no updates, on the web client. Other devices, other clients working. A few days later, it returned to work as if it always had. Since I don’t use the web client much, I can’t even say when it exactly stopped to work, and when it returned to normal.

In some cases you can find a clue if you take a look into the activity log. It is not really nice prose, but if you open it in a text editor and scroll way down, there is sometimes an event listed that sheds some light on a malfunction.

• Like 1

I also encounter the same problem -  after logging on  there is a blank page. You can refresh it many times. .  but still in a blank page.  As I am using office laptop hence I can only use EN Web Client. And this has been on going for days. 

PLEASE ASSIST OR AT LEAST PROVIDE US A FEEDBACK ON WHAT ACTUALLY GOING ON. 

Thanks and Looking forward to receiving response from EN. 

1 hour ago, EricaHow said:

I also encounter the same problem -  after logging on  there is a blank page. You can refresh it many times. .  but still in a blank page.  As I am using office laptop hence I can only use EN Web Client. And this has been on going for days. 

PLEASE ASSIST OR AT LEAST PROVIDE US A FEEDBACK ON WHAT ACTUALLY GOING ON. 

Thanks and Looking forward to receiving response from EN. 

Hello! This is a user forum, not a direct way to contact evernote staff.

Evernote Web requires an up-to-date web browser (Chrome 85+ for example). 

Another possibility would be to disable the beta web client. To do this, use this link: https://www.evernote.com/client/web?betaEnabled=false

I hope that works :)

• Like 1