I am having real difficulty adding a date to the Notes that I save. Very occasionally it works but most of the time the calendar does not show. This makes the whole point of Evernote a waste of time. I now have to go through every note individually to decide which note will get my attention each day. My frustration level is such that I am now looking at alternative systems to meet my needs

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Peter Miller-Smith said:

I am having real difficulty adding a date to the Notes that I save.

I have no problem adding a date to the Notes that I save.    
Please add some detail as to the method you're using

Thankyou for your reply. I have an Apple Mac and have the Evernote app on here. I have all my Notes filed according to subject. The Action File I regularly update for each item. I open the item and at the bottom of the item is a bell which denotes the date. I click on this and it should open up a calendar where i can update the date. Occasionally this works, in most cases either the calendar does not appear at all, or it freezes (there is a wheel that spins round showing that evernote is working on something  but then nothing happens. Is this a bit clearer?

• Level 5*
14 minutes ago, Peter Miller-Smith said:

I have an Apple Mac

I was confused with the post being in the IOS forum - I moved the discussion to the Mac forum     
Also, please edit the title to indicate Reminder Date