Is it possible do have our notes back ?

Hello all,

I have a MacBook Air that I use for my studies, but last night when I tried to do the latest mac update called big sure, they told me it was their fault and I had to reset my Mac and I lost all of my notes and stuff.

However, I really need to know is it possible to have my notes back ? Like ICLOUD with apple, can I with simply my account, do something to have my notes according to the last save they had of my work? I don’t know if I’m clear enough....

I really need my notes of my studies, it is really important...

best regards,

• Level 5

Usually a Mac OS update should not lead to any loss of data. Anyhow it is better to run a complete TimeMachine Backup before updating the OS - this has nothing to do with EN, it is just good practice.

As @gazumped advised the master copy of your notes is stored on the EN servers. For access open evernote.com, sign in with your user credentials, and it will take you to the so called web client. This is an online version of the EN client, that works directly on your note data base. Everything that is in there is fine, and will sync to your Mac once you install the EN client there and log in for the first time.

• Like 1