Evernote and Share Menu on Mac

While I like the new features in EN 10 on my Mac, I;'m annoyed that we have lost functionality. Biggest annoyance is the loss of the share extension on the Mac. Can no longer right click on a selection or image and send to Evernote.

Can someone from Evernote let us know if and when we can expect that to return? If it doesn't I may need to give up on Evernote (after 15 or more years as premium user), which would be painful.

Other feature loss annoys me as well, such as loss of business card content exporting to Contacts, but that's on iOS...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi! I don't know if that question has already been answered in another thread or if there is actually no answer (yet).

But it's right that missing Evernote in the Mac's share menu is really annoying, e.g. while trying to add email content to Evernote. One may get the share possibility if also using an iOS device, but taking my iPhone every time when I want to add some content is crazy.

Are there any plans to add Evernote back to the Mac's share menu again? When is ist planned or where can we request this feature?