BUG: Pasting images. Just loading..

This in not a bug, this is a feature... 😉

V10 handles pasting of external images pretty buggy.

Such issue was mentioned many times on this Forum. I have also reported support ticked about this few month ago. EvN team explained that this is "by design".

Face it guys. V10 is just a low quality, poorly designed software. Take it or leave it. (I chosen the second option recently ;-))

7 hours ago, Kolmir said:

This in not a bug, this is a feature... 😉

V10 handles pasting of external images pretty buggy.

Such issue was mentioned many times on this Forum. I have also reported support ticked about this few month ago. EvN team explained that this is "by design".

Face it guys. V10 is just a low quality, poorly designed software. Take it or leave it. (I chosen the second option recently ;-))

It is not a feature if it is buggy. Can you link some postst i can read about the feature.

Anyway, if you are not using Evernote anymore,why you still here at forums? :)

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, kaksiir said:

I'm also in camp: moved on... but still can help people that are stuck or need / ask advice. Used 10+ year the Evernote application, so I leanrd one or things over the years. In fact I still have and use static Evernote, not all is bad, for now. 

So i think it is nice to help people how reaches out for help, is this a wrong thing to do? 

• Like 1
On 2/24/2021 at 8:03 AM, kaksiir said:

It is not a feature if it is buggy. Can you link some postst i can read about the feature.

It's an old joke... https://www.wired.com/story/its-not-a-bug-its-a-feature/

About image issue:

I'm also in camp: moved on... but still can help people that are stuck or need / ask advice. Used 10+ year the Evernote application, so I leanrd one or things over the years. In fact I still have and use static Evernote, not all is bad, for now. 

So i think it is nice to help people how reaches out for help, is this a wrong thing to do? 

Agreed @ArjenC, me too. My premium subscription expires in March, but it's hard to say good bye after many years here...

• Like 1

I faced this problem for the first time while attempting to copy an image directly from another application (I can`t remember if it was outlook or JIRA).

My second attempt was successful, which was to perform a "screenshot" of the image and paste it in Evernote.

Just sharing in case it could help some until this get resolved officially.

• 2 years later...

This is really upsetting. And it has been a longstanding issue with Evernote - I've been through it before already when copying and pasting images from one note to another. Gosh, I guess I've lost a couple of days of intense work just because of this bug. It's unbelievable. I'm seriously considering changing the note app after this. Don't they read this forum? Hello, @evernote.

image.png.87d8a8478dfa5cee2b5000b0d72a1a15.png

• Level 5

@omaverick, this is a 3-year-old thread, so whatever is behind the issue may be different. Evernote support is at https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action, and has been pretty overwhelmed for awhile, so they probably can't spare people to monitor the forums, which are basically user-to-user. That said, can you say more about what exactly is going on?