Assign reminder to a specific element within a note

e_miliano_

Idea

Since some of my notes are matrixes where I keep many tasks, ideas or different elements of one or many projects, it would be great to be able to assign a reminder to a specific element within a note, so when I click it, it takes me to that element. What I do now is to create a specific note for that element to get reminded of it, or move it up, to the beginning of the note, so I can see it first thing.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
14 minutes ago, e_miliano_ said:

Since some of my notes are matrixes where I keep many tasks, ideas or different elements of one or many projects, it would be great to be able to assign a reminder to a specific element within a note, so when I click it, it takes me to that element. What I do now is to create a specific note for that element to get reminded of it, or move it up, to the beginning of the note, so I can see it first thing.

The reminder feature is only supported at the note level   
I also use single task notes

My task lists (matrixes) are table-of-contents notes created from the task notes

Sounds good. Kind of the opposite to what I'm doing.

I do find useful having whole ideas developed in the same note, rather than just links to them. That's why I create a note just for the reminder and then link it back to the original note. To messy for such a simple thing.

It would be great to have a reminder taking me to a specific place in the note. Or being able to create reminders lists in a note.

Still a long way to go, for Evernote.