Copy/Paste Multiple Notes to new Notebook NO LONGER WORKING...?

I am a LONG LONG Time user of Evernote, and one thing I had setup was a notebook that had 24 notes in it. These 24 notes where on specific subjects that I would need to gather information on for my customers. I as of recently, I no longer can select all the notes in my temporary notebook and copy them to a new notebook? I create a new notebook for every new customer I am working with. What was broken here or how do I continue doing this with Evernote?

1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

The current limit of multiple note selection in v10 is set to 50. With a little hack, it can be modified (will be set back again with each update).

I noticed this hack as well but didn't dare to increase it. How far can you go without compromising proper operation? This probably depends on the amount of ram in your system (I have 16 GB ram)

On 2/10/2021 at 12:50 AM, Jeremy Wheeler said:

I am a LONG LONG Time user of Evernote, and one thing I had setup was a notebook that had 24 notes in it. These 24 notes where on specific subjects that I would need to gather information on for my customers. I as of recently, I no longer can select all the notes in my temporary notebook and copy them to a new notebook? I create a new notebook for every new customer I am working with. What was broken here or how do I continue doing this with Evernote?

24 is definitely less than 50 so it's not that.

You should be able to select 24 with no problem using a normal combination of clicking combined with shift or control. However, you cannot drag and drop the selected notes into a notebook. You need to use the blue multi select menu that appears at the bottom of the screen and move them using that.