10.7.6 Reminders Cause "Spinning Green Circle" or non-responsive

Since upgrading to Evernote v10.7.6, I have been experiencing a very annoying bug that occurs occasionally when attempting to set or reschedule a reminder.  When this happens, quitting the app and restarting it seems to resolve the problem and reminders work as intended for period of time... but inevitably it happens again.

I posted about this last weekend after updating, and have been dealing with it as an inconvenience this week.  However, during my weekly review it has been a major pain.

Since I don't see anyone else reporting this same issue, I figured I would post this to the support forum.  Anyone else experiencing this or have a trick to avoid it?  I have been hoping that an update would be released to fix this issue.

Here is the build:

10.7.6-mac-ddl-public (2321)
Editor: v117.1.15008
Service: v1.27.2
© 2019 - 2021 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

I am definitely seeing this problem.  The release a few weeks ago introduced reminder bugs so bad I thought Evernote would immediately fix.  But they waited weeks, and this release is even more unstable around reminders.  I am VERY disappointed with Evernote after 13 years of use.

Evernote:  Your last two releases have been the most unstable I have ever seen from you in 13 years, and they are back to back.  I do not know what is going on, but users do not care about scratch pads and home centers and so forth.  I rely on your tool every day for the last 13 years - I want STABILITY more than anything.  Simple regression testing should have uncovered most of the issues.

• Like 1