Major Issues with 10.4 (notebooks, tags, search not functioning)

Greetings,

I'm a long time Evernote Premium User. I am having major Issues with the update. (Note items that were solved by a method by another user are struckthrough.)

1) I cannot enter notebook names or choose an existing notebook in the mobile app

2) I cannot enter or select tags when entering a note in the mobile app

3) my default notebook is not found anywhere in the mobile app (I've confirmed it remains in browser and desktop version, both Mac and PC)

4) every time I start the mobile app I get the message that my new app is building

5) search is extremely slow and never produces the result which I know is present (and can be seen on a computer)

The mobile app is a key part of my process and I would like to use it. A couple of glitches is understandable with a completely new version, but this combination has made EN unusable on my phone.

Please advise,

Thanks,

Amy

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I am still having issues during this last week of March. There is no resolution to:

4) every time I start the mobile app I get the message that my new app is building

5) search is extremely slow and never produces the result which I know is present (and can be seen on a computer)

and every time I add tags, every previous tag I've used is added in, there is no way to remove them other than to upload the note with all of the wrong tags and then go in and remove them.

It would be helpful to have a reply from Evernote. I am a premium user and have been paying for over 10 years!

Thanks,

Amy

Hello! This is a user forum. Seeing as you're a premium user you could open a bug report for the problems you are having.

When you say that search never produces the result you know is present, I had a problem with a search using tags not returning all tagged notes. What helped me was deinstalling Evernote and then reinstalling (which i think is the first time that has actually ever helped a problem for me).