ability to open multiple notes at once

ehrt74

Idea

hello! I think it would be great if the user could open multiple notes at once in the evernote web app. Navigating between them could be done using a list of open notes in the navigation on the list, or maybe a line of tabs at the top of the screen.

this could solve the problem that I often have where I read one note, then read another and then have to navigate to the first note rather than just clicking on a list of open notes.

• Like 3

3 replies to this idea

On 2/3/2021 at 5:24 PM, ehrt74 said:

hello! I think it would be great if the user could open multiple notes at once in the evernote web app. Navigating between them could be done using a list of open notes in the navigation on the list, or maybe a line of tabs at the top of the screen.

this could solve the problem that I often have where I read one note, then read another and then have to navigate to the first note rather than just clicking on a list of open notes.

I use a workaround, a bit cumbersome but it seems to work ok.

1. In a note top right, click on the three dots and select copy internal link - copy web link

2. Open a new tab in your browser and paste the web link you have just copied, press enter and your note will open in the new tab.

You can then go back to your original evernote tab and go to another note, the first note will stay open in the other tab and you can just switch between the tabs. You might want to ensure you close your open notes before leaving evernote just to ensure all changes are saved.

• Like 1