Can I delete the following big folders?

Go to solution Solved by DTLow,

I need to free space on my Mac and I've noticed the following:

User > Library > Containers > Evernote > Data > Library > Application Support > Evernote > resource-cache (2.15 GB)

Users > Library > Group Containers > (characters).com.evernote.Evernote > CoreNotes > accounts > www.evernote.com > (characters) > content (3.38 GB)

Could I erase some of these safely?

• Level 5

You can delete everything, if on EN v10. However it will be recreated the next time you start EN and log into your account.

If you are running an old client or legacy, and if you have local notebooks, make sure to have a solid backup of these first before deleting anything. For local notebooks there is no copy on the server.

In general it is the better way to uninstall EN completely. When you use the app AppCleaner, you can select all program parts including the data base and maximize the volume of data that will be erased. And you do not risk to have a damaged installation left, that may cause trouble later on.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
  • Solution
22 minutes ago, goldfilm said:

I need to free space on my Mac and I've noticed the following: ... Could I erase some of these safely?

>>User > Library > Containers > Evernote > Data > Library > Application Support > Evernote > resource-cache (2.15 GB
Version 10 offline database files - Change Preferences to disable "Save Data"

>>Users > Library > Group Containers > (characters).com.evernote.Evernote > CoreNotes > accounts > www.evernote.com > (characters) > content (3.38 GB)
Legacy Version offline database files - No disable option but can be deleted if you are no longer using the Legacy product

• Thanks 1