Evernote won’t open on my Samsung SM-A715F/DS

I have a premium subscription, renewed on 23 December.  I’m running Android V10; I also have an iPad with EN installed & which is working just fine.  

I’ve uninstalled it, restarted the phone & reinstalled it but it displays the splash screen only and won’t continue to load.  I can’t see anyone in the forum having a similar problem, so I’d love some advice.

• Like 1
  • Susan_26 changed the title to Evernote won’t open on my Samsung SM-A715F/DS
  • Evernote Expert

Your issue isn't common for sure. I'm assuming that you have Evernote for Android v10.4 but you don't say. This will have no relationship to your paid/unpaid status nor the fact that it works on a different device.

I would try one more reinstall and if that doesn't work use your ability as a Premium user to open a support ticket on the Evernote website.

• Thanks 1

I have exactly the same symptom on my Oneplus 8 pro with Android 11. I can't use Evernote since a few days ago. And I am also a premium user.
I have also reinstalled, deleted the storage data, but still only the splash screen and does not continue loading.
Can it be a bug in Android 11?

• Evernote Expert
On 2/2/2021 at 6:54 PM, Dr Bacterio said:

I have exactly the same symptom on my Oneplus 8 pro with Android 11. I can't use Evernote since a few days ago. And I am also a premium user.
I have also reinstalled, deleted the storage data, but still only the splash screen and does not continue loading.
Can it be a bug in Android 11?

I have a OnePlus 8 (not pro) and Evernote 10.4 runs well with Android 11 installed.

• 8 months later...