web client new features topic

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

Hi everybody!

I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread where we can document new features in the new web client versions. 

On my chromebook the web client has just been updated to 10.7.5. I can't see any new features over 10.6.9. 

Possible bug fixes are 

• in the evernote home scrolling has been fixed in the pinned note (this sometimes failed for me on 10.6.9). 
  • nesting tags seems to work better (sometimes in 10.6.9 nested tags would un-nest themselves)

Has anybody noticed other changes in 10.7.5?

• Like 1
  • Level 5
  • Solution

Settle down, relax, take it easy.

There will be release notes here in the forum. They obviously just released the new version before the weekend, and will probably comment on what is in there in the coming week.

So no need to start threads on this, just wait and come back to see.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Settle down, relax, take it easy.

There will be release notes here in the forum. They obviously just released the new version before the weekend, and will probably comment on what is in there in the coming week.

So no need to start threads on this, just wait and come back to see.

I don't think I've ever seen release notes for a web client release. Maybe I'm missing something 😕 

Ah, found it! It's under Product Feedback/Feature requests :) 

• Like 1
  • Level 5

EN was quite sloppy with release notes in the past. I have been one of the users pressing them to get this improved.

They now do a good job on release notes, either here in the forum and in several AppStores. Because the releases are never 100% in sync, there may be a few days until they get published.

• Thanks 1