Selecting all of my Notes for Export

Periodically, I like to back up my notes, by exporting them as an HTML file. I used to be able to "select all" of my notes and then use the "Export Note" command in the File menu and that would export all of the notes into a single HTML file.  For some reason, the latest version of Evernote only allows me to select a max of 50 notes at a time. I currently have 840 notes. Does anybody know a way to select all of my notes at once for export/archiving purposes? 

• Level 5*
18 hours ago, TomC-squarethree said:

Periodically, I like to back up my notes, by exporting them as an HTML file. I used to be able to "select all" of my notes and then use the "Export Note" command in the File menu and that would export all of the notes into a single HTML file.  For some reason, the latest version of Evernote only allows me to select a max of 50 notes at a time. I currently have 840 notes. Does anybody know a way to select all of my notes at once for export/archiving purposes? 

The forums have several answers to this query.  This is one example.  Please search for others...

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, TomC-squarethree said:

Periodically, I like to back up my notes, by exporting them as an HTML file. I used to be able to "select all" of my notes and then use the "Export Note" command in the File menu and that would export all of the notes into a single HTML file.

The Version 10 product is a work-in-progress, and not ready for this type of backup processing
As you mentioned, there's a 50 note selection limit; also html is not currently an export option

Personally, I use the Legacy product for a weekly full html backup

• Level 5*
On 2/6/2021 at 5:10 PM, Sage Wex said:

Bump. The 50 note limit is bad. I have over 800 notes. If I have to repeat the export function over 16 times, then the product is not working to my expectations. 

Hi.  Read the posts above.  It's already possible to export all notes on a notebook by notebook basis,  use the Legacy app to backup from disk, or use online services to backup from the server.