Issue for printing notes on mac

In trying to print today, I received this error message: 

What does that even mean? Instead of being cute, why not be clear?

We're almost there

Our image fairies are a bit short-staffed today, so your content might not print correctly yet. Would you like to wait until they’re ready?

Really disappointed with this issue. I too have truncated tables and issues with text missing when printing.

I have only just subscribed to Evernote again because of the printing limitations of One Note on Mac.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

2 messages rom Evernote support. In short, use web browser version or downgrade the app.

For me, web browser version works.

-1-

Hi there,

My name is Brittany, and I manage the support team here at Evernote. I wanted to let you know we received your support request, and you should be hearing from an agent soon. While we are reviewing the information you provided, I wanted to also share a few quick resources to help you in the meantime:

1. Ensure you are on the most up-to-date version of Evernote on your device [www.evernote.com/download].
2. Speak with other active users about Evernote on the Discussion Forums [discussion.evernote.com].
3. Search Evernote Help & Learning for feature updates and troubleshooting steps for any Evernote issues [help.evernote.com].
4. If you are experiencing an issue that is preventing you from using your Evernote application, you can still use Evernote on a desktop web browser at [evernote.com/login].

Should you still need some help from our support team, it is imperative to have your applications updated to the most recent version. In order to expedite support, please also reply to this email with an activity log from the device on which you are experiencing the issue. https://help.evernote.com/hc/articles/208314078

Thank you for your patience while we process your request.

-2-

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Evernote Support. I'm Marian, and I'd be assisting you today.

I understand that when you print a note, the last lines were not printed. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I appreciate the screenshot that you have provided.

Please know that our we are already aware of the issue and our development team is working actively for a fix.

An alternative option is to continue using a legacy version of Evernote. This version of Evernote will be maintained for the near future. To learn more, visit this Help & Learning article: Install an older version of Evernote.

Thank you for your time and utmost understanding.

Regards,

• Like 2

Just tried using the legacy version forMac   as suggested and everything prints perfectly.

A clunky methodology, but it works until the app is fixed. PS Installed version 10.7.6 forMac  today, and theprinting issue remains a problem.
  • 8 months later...

Printing in evernote is broken since some months. Like so much in this worse software.

Workaround: Click on "create PDF" and print the pdf. Then it works.So the margings are correct and not cutted.

And evernote prints the whole document and does not skip the last 6 text lines (which drives me crazy)