How to go back to the previous version?

How can one go back to the previous version of Evernote? The current one is unusable. 

The latest version of Evernote takes five seconds to open on a phone with Snapdragon 855. 

Hyperlinks in notes don't open any longer. 

Search is slow.

I'm not sure why the decision was made to release this Evernote version without proper testing but at least provide a way to go back to the previous version. 

Thank you. 😊

• Like 1
On 1/24/2021 at 4:47 AM, ryhol said:

How can one go back to the previous version of Evernote? The current one is unusable. 

The latest version of Evernote takes five seconds to open on a phone with Snapdragon 855. 

Hyperlinks in notes don't open any longer. 

Search is slow.

I'm not sure why the decision was made to release this Evernote version without proper testing but at least provide a way to go back to the previous version. 

Thank you. 😊

Uninstall the current version 10.4. Search online for an "APKMIRROR" for the legacy version, 8.3.13. Stop Google play from auto updating apps in the Google play settings. 

Install the downloaded apk. You may have to allow "Install for other sources" warning.

I also had to install the legacy app because 10.4 didn't allow me to edit pdfs. 

Enjoy!

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.