Evernote Mac - Notes not appearing in tag list

Evernote Mac version 10.6.9

When I click on a tag in the left sidebar, not all the notes show up. 

Example: Under the tag "Books to read" - Sorted alphabetically by title - "The Blind Assassin (Atwood, Margaret)" does not show up.

However if I search for it using the search bar, the book appears and is clearly tagged with "Books to read"

Any ideas? This is happening on more than one note, under multiple tags.

It does not happen on the web version. Only on the Mac. I'm not using the mobile version yet so I don't know about that one.

12 hours ago, harperjdav said:

Example: Under the tag "Books to read" - Sorted alphabetically by title - "The Blind Assassin (Atwood, Margaret)" does not show up.

However if I search for it using the search bar, the book appears and is clearly tagged with "Books to read"

It does not happen on the web version. Only on the Mac. I'm not using the mobile version yet so I don't know about that one.

sign out, chose clear my data from this computer and then log back in. should solve it but an inconvenience if you have lots of notes.

5 hours ago, Rajesh Gaire said:

sign out, chose clear my data from this computer and then log back in. should solve it but an inconvenience if you have lots of notes.

Thanks Rajesh. That was definitely worth a try, but it didn't fix the issue. Ever since the downgrade to version 10.x.x things have steadily gotten worse. It seems with each new release something else breaks. I may just have to use the web version until they get to version 11.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, harperjdav said:

Thanks Rajesh. That was definitely worth a try, but it didn't fix the issue. Ever since the downgrade to version 10.x.x things have steadily gotten worse. It seems with each new release something else breaks. I may just have to use the web version until they get to version 11.

tags have been a issue for quite a lot of people unfortunately, so yes web may be your best bet.

On 1/22/2021 at 6:52 PM, harperjdav said:

I have the same thing happening.Was playing around with it today . Should have had 4 notes in my tag and only two showing up