Evernote 10.4 Hyperlinks not working on new LG K952 Android phone but still work on my Motorola G7 android phone,

• pcomind@gmail.com changed the title to Evernote 10.4 Hyperlinks not working on new LG K952 Android phone but still work on my Motorola G7 android phone,

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for reporting this hyperlink issue. Our developers are currently aware of the problem and we hope to have a fix for this in our next update. The temporary workaround would be to manually copy and paste the urls into your browsers on your mobile device. Its definitely more tedious and I do apologize for the inconvenience. Let me know if you all have any questions.

5 minutes ago, Hector C. said:

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for reporting this hyperlink issue. Our developers are currently aware of the problem and we hope to have a fix for this in our next update. The temporary workaround would be to manually copy and paste the urls into your browsers on your mobile device. Its definitely more tedious and I do apologize for the inconvenience. Let me know if you all have any questions.

I do happen to have another question. Why does this version of Evernote take five seconds to open on Android phones with really powerful CPUs?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, ryhol said:

I do happen to have another question. Why does this version of Evernote take five seconds to open on Android phones with really powerful CPUs?

"another question" should then be raised in another forum-topic. (Please don't hijack topics, this messes up everything).

answer may be - as discussed to several other topics: the new version isn't natively programmed and integrated in your/our android / device environment. for cross-functionality and better common code development v10 needs to be kind of emulated in a special "Electron"-environment. This environment and changed content source sync processes need time to load, ram-space to store and battery power to be hold... (not only on android, but also on iOS, in the web-interface and on battery driven laptops/macbooks...) 😭

but as far as I can see EN is working on it and improving performance from release to release 😉

• Like 2