Since the Android update january 14, I cannot open images in my Notes. Every Image gets an exclamation mark from Evernote. Thanks guys. And I when I open the activity log , the program freezes. The helpdesk asked me then to send the activity log. Do they read my complaint?

• Evernote Expert

To go back you would need to get the apk file for the earlier version. Uninstall the current version. Install from the apk file and ensure you turn off automatic update.

However, although I've seen a few comments like yours about the images, it isn't a universal issue. I can view images inside Evernote 10.4 on Android without any problem.

You might want to register a support ticket.

There are also some threads in these forums re problems creating/saving new notes.  I'd be inclined to try the solutions identifed in these in the chance that it also provides a fix for your issue.

• Thanks 1

Apart from the images, there is the issue of freezing the program when I try to send the activity log to the helpdesk. I found the APK file for the 8.13.2 version on the Internet, and installed it. That, together with the Legacy version 6.25.2 for Windows, made me a more or less happy user of Evernote again.

• Like 1