Evernote Default font size is too small

Please bring back the ability to change the default font size. The new 16pt font  size  is  too small for me to read.

This is fundamental. People use Evernote to read and review their notes. If they find this hard to do...why would they continue to use the program? 

If this feature bothers you as well, please send feedback to Evernote to change this. There are a lot of features I dont like about the new Evernote but I can live with them. This one I can't live with!

ps.i'm aware I can just magnify the window and the font size would increase. But this workaround is not usable becasue my notes then become too long horizontally. And then I have to scroll right to see the hidden part of the note. Very tedious.

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5

The size is similar to other apps. If it is too small for you, you can modify it in iOS settings, display & brightness, text size. This will change the text size in all apps that are set to react on this setting. EN does, you just need to close and reopen the app.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 1:54 PM, danzip said:

Please bring back the ability to change the default font size. The new 16pt font  size  is  too small for me to read.

This is fundamental. People use Evernote to read and review their notes. If they find this hard to do...why would they continue to use the program? 

If this feature bothers you as well, please send feedback to Evernote to change this. There are a lot of features I dont like about the new Evernote but I can live with them. This one I can't live with!

ps.i'm aware I can just magnify the window and the font size would increase. But this workaround is not usable becasue my notes then become too long horizontally. And then I have to scroll right to see the hidden part of the note. Very tedious.

That's exactly what I want. They just deleted "Scale Note Body Size" on my Android app with the new update. I don't understand why Evernote deleted the essence, the most fundamental feature as a memo app. Some people keep recommending device resolution change or something but that's not I want. I just need "Scale Note Body Size", which previous Evernote used to have, regardless of android or ios whatsoever. I don't understand what developers are working for. Are they trying to lose competitiveness on purpose?? 

Screenshot_20210202-172734_Evernote.jpg