Apple ID sign in failure after buying Premium.

Not a good start after putting down for an annual subscription. 

1) Using the newest iOS version and latest Evernote install. 

2) Signed in via Apple ID

3) Bought the subscription via the offer in the menu area.

4) I forced closed the app to relaunch to get rid of the offer banner that remained. 

5) Offer banned still remained. Fine. I signed out to sign back in, think that would fix it. Nope.

6) Error reads: Error signing in. Please try again. If the issue continues contact support.”

So two choices here: Offer a fix that works the first time, or refund my iTunes purchase if you cannot. 

• Level 5*
On 1/20/2021 at 6:36 PM, RlyStephen said:

refund my iTunes purchase if you cannot. 

iTunes is not part of Evernote, and communications between the two are not instant.  Try restarting your phone and logging in again. 

If you wish a refund,  please contact iTunes.  You're showing up here still as a Basic user.

If you still have issues,  please see https://discussion.evernote.com/announcement/67-billingpaymentsubscriptionadministrative-issues/

• Like 1
  • Level 5

1) The Sign In with Apple ID and paying a subscription via iCloud is independent.

You can log in with Apple as Basic, and you can pay via iCloud without log in by Apple.

2) As @gazumpedalready pointed out, it takes a little for the information about the upgrade to trickle through the networks. I would give it 24hrs, or a little more.

3) You can issue a support ticket as Basic user as well. Sign in, go to support ticket and choose „Account“ as ticket type. Basic accounts are entitled to account tickets, tickets on technical issues are reserved to paying users.

• Like 1