Evernote for Mac 10.6.9 - Not syncing

Dave I S

Idea

I upgraded to 10.6.9 in the hope of solving the blank note issue.

Now it isn't syncing properly.  I can see that Mac app successfully sent to cloud a new note and I can see it on a windows machine with evernote but notes created on Windows evernote haven't downloaded to Mac and its been nearly 24 hours..

The recent issues with Evernote are exhausting..  this for me is worse than the blank note issue - at least there was a workaround for that.  But I have restarted evernote and it still won't download the notes created elsewhere.

I wish I could press a sync button!  at least see that its tried to sync..

• Like 1

3 replies to this idea

I very much second that!

I actually tried to re-install the Evernote Mac client and now I am stuck with blank and empty evernote!!!

Just seeing the wheel turning on and on, on the new Home section of EN.

Very, very, very frustrating, especially for me who has been premium user since 2009!!! I've been happy most of the time, but 2020 redesign is just awful in terms of reliability (haven't seen so many sync conflicts in 10 previous years as I got in 2020) :(((

Please fix it asap and at least properly test the new versions before releasing 'unrequested' 'improvements' in future.

I very much second that!

I actually tried to re-install the Evernote Mac client and now I am stuck with blank and empty evernote!!!

Just seeing the wheel turning on and on, on the new Home section of EN.

Very, very, very frustrating, especially for me who has been premium user since 2009!!! I've been happy most of the time, but 2020 redesign is just awful in terms of reliability (haven't seen so many sync conflicts in 10 previous years as I got in 2020) :(((

Please fix it asap and at least properly test the new versions before releasing 'unrequested' 'improvements' in future.