Evernote is totally locked up on my mac!!

I am not allowed to quit the app, restart the app and force quit doesn't seem to affect it. This happened when I attempted to restore a note from trash. Not EN is completely unusable! The attached message is what I am getting. Pressing on Quit or Restart does nothing. EN seems to be working okay on my phone but is completely unusable on my mac. Help?!

Image 1-18-21 at 5.02 AM.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 5:06 AM, silentquest said:

I am not allowed to quit the app, restart the app and force quit doesn't seem to affect it. This happened when I attempted to restore a note from trash. Not EN is completely unusable! The attached message is what I am getting. Pressing on Quit or Restart does nothing. EN seems to be working okay on my phone but is completely unusable on my mac. Help?!

Image 1-18-21 at 5.02 AM.jpg

I'm having the same problem. Evernote is lock up. Can't Quit; Can't Restart; Can't Use.  HELP!!!I

• 4 weeks later...
  • Level 5

No problem on my MacBook Pro with 11.2.2

Make a complete uninstall, using the app AppCleaner, and delete all program parts in the AppCleaner window (not only the preselected ones). Shut down the Mac, restart it.

Now reinstall. Better use the direct install from the EN web site instead of the AppStore version. Log in, let the initial sync go through before using EN.

The legacy version can be installed side by side, or instead of v10.

• 3 weeks later...