How reverse sorting order in Evernote for Mac v10.5.9

With v7 of Evernote for Mac, I could easily sort Notes in columns like "Create" to have either the oldest or the newest Notes be at the top. I would do that by clicking on the header (such as Created) and it would reverse the order. top to bottom.

I've so far found it impossible to do that with v10.5.x. Is it still possible to do?

- Dennis 

In the event someone can't understand why you'd want this option, in my case, I keep notebooks with note titles 20210101, 20210102, etc. for dates. Reverse sort order allows me to keep them in order with the newest ones at the top.

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, fotofah said:

With v7 of Evernote for Mac, I could easily sort Notes in columns like "Create" to have either the oldest or the newest Notes be at the top. I would do that by clicking on the header (such as Created) and it would reverse the order. top to bottom.

I've so far found it impossible to do that with v10.5.x. Is it still possible to do?

Clicking the column heading works for me in top list view312481365_ScreenShot2021-01-16at07_37_32.png.a1b17155dd3a55797e93dec4b9784ae1.png
I can also click the sequence icon and click on the the Date created field
A second click changes the direction

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
13 minutes ago, rjm161 said:

I might have spoken a little too soon. While that DOES work, it doesn't seem there is a way to make sorting stick differently for different notebooks. Maybe I am again missing something.

The Version 10 product has no option for saving the sequence setting per notebook

• Level 5
On 1/15/2021 at 6:43 PM, fotofah said:

Works fine for me with EN 10.6.9.