Evernote Support - Nonexistant

I am absolutely beside myself with the lack of support that comes with this product. I have lost extremely important notes vital to my job and I cannot get in contact with ANYONE. I upgraded my account a business account just to see if I could get ANY support and I get nothing. I can only assume I'll have to cancel my credit card because I can't get in touch with anyone to fix my issue more or less to cancel my account. 

I cannot believe any business can be allowed to operate like this. Horrible, horrible, horrible user experience. This is why you have to spend so much money on advertising to acquire new customers because not a single one of your existing customers and rely on your business. 

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Kellyevernotehelp said:

I have lost extremely important notes vital to my job and I cannot get in contact with ANYONE. I upgraded my account a business account

Hi.  You're coming up here as a Basic (ie free) account holder - but either way: post your support ticket number here and someone will flag it for an Evernote supervisor to take a look at the report.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/15/2021 at 7:21 PM, Kellyevernotehelp said:

I have lost extremely important notes vital to my job and I cannot get in contact with ANYONE.

This is a quite serious dysfunctionality, users of Evernote use Evernote for its note taking and syncing, and if you lose notes in the process this is quite a serious matter. Ian has emphasized that he wants to get Evernote right for its users and focus mainly on Sync uses. These issues need to be flagged straight away because these issues are issues that destroy the purpose of Evernote. There should be more focus on support for all users. Don't you agree @gazumped. Also @Kellyevernotehelp you should post this on the Possible bug issues: Possible Bugs/Technical Issues - Evernote User Forum. However lucky for you there are lots of good users here that are here to support you. Think of us like  Evernote support @Kellyevernotehelp

Edited by Rajesh Gaire
Grammar and spelling