Reminders on Web version 10.6.9

ianfm

I noticed the web version updated to 10.6.9 today. Since the update I have had issues with reminders, I create a new note and then click to add a reminder but nothing happens, if I refresh the page, or if I go to another note and then back to my new note I can then click to add a reminder and the option to add the reminder pops up as it should do. It doesn't happen all the time, I would say that out of 6 notes I have added today 4 of them would not initially let me add a reminder.

• 1 month later...

This is still happening. I frequently can't click the bell for add reminder.   Going to a different note and going back seems to fix it every time.   Not sure on cause.  It just happened twice but they aren't reproducible.   So it's frequent, but I can't figure out the trigger.

* remove tag from note, add new tag, click add reminder bell - no popup or screen.

* create new note, add tag, click to another search, click "notes" and choose first note I just created.   Click add reminder bell - no popup or screen.

Both of those just happened, but when I tried those steps again, the reminder popup worked fine.

Chrome: Version 88.0.4324.150 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Evernote: Web version 10.9.2-web (235)

macOS: Catalina 10.15.7

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, Not my name said:

This is still happening. I frequently can't click the bell for add reminder.   Going to a different note and going back seems to fix it every time.   Not sure on cause.  It just happened twice but they aren't reproducible.   So it's frequent, but I can't figure out the trigger.

* remove tag from note, add new tag, click add reminder bell - no popup or screen.

* create new note, add tag, click to another search, click "notes" and choose first note I just created.   Click add reminder bell - no popup or screen.

Both of those just happened, but when I tried those steps again, the reminder popup worked fine.

Chrome: Version 88.0.4324.150 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Evernote: Web version 10.9.2-web (235)

macOS: Catalina 10.15.7

Can you open a bug report about this?