how can you contact support to change account status?

DDFO

I have been trying for days to change my account status from premium to basic.  My new company does not support notes so don't need as many devices.  But cannot access any means to change plan. Every time I try to contact customers support I sends met to log in page for endless loop.  Handy as my account was billed for another year while trying to sort this out.   Seems like a scam....

• Level 5

Never had any trouble to access support. Open the web client in a browser, log in, click on the arrow to the right of your name, choose support, issue a support ticket. Or do it in one of the clients, slightly different in each of them.

If you pay through the AppStore, you need to quit your subscription there.

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, DDFO said:

I have been trying for days to change my account status from premium to basic.  My new company does not support notes so don't need as many devices.  But cannot access any means to change plan. Every time I try to contact customers support I sends met to log in page for endless loop.

This is not a support action
Change the subscription level in your account settings

On 1/14/2021 at 5:26 PM, PinkElephant said:

Never had any trouble to access support. Open the web client in a browser, log in, click on the arrow to the right of your name, choose support, issue a support ticket. Or do it in one of the clients, slightly different in each of them.

If you pay through the AppStore, you need to quit your subscription there.

I can see account status but no means to change,