Evernote extremely slow on andoid xiaomi mia3

I am using evernote for a very long time and since the last update it got very very slow.

I probably is the slowest app in my phone right now.. It takes more than 10 seconds to open the app and open a note which is really frustrating.
Is there a fix to my problem?

I would assume, this issue could come from the new EN10 version not being that streamlined as the legacy app before (EN8.13.3). The rollout of EN10 also seems stalled because of some issues. Therefore you could merely wait for EN to fix the problems our you can immediately manually go back to EN 8.13.3 via a manual apk install which happily is possible on Android. But remember to afterwards stop automatic updates for some time. EN 8.13.3 ist still working as before with ups and downs 😉 but it works...even in parallel with new EN10 web and windows.

On 1/11/2021 at 6:30 PM, vaggosk7 said:

probably is the slowest app in my phone right now

This is so true, I timed it and it took 20 seconds just to go to all  notes and then another 10 seconds to load all content including tags for v10 and up to 5 sec for v8.13.3. They have really outdone no one on this update. Not only is this only for android 10+ which undermines them saying that they are trying to make one Evernote for everyone (yes @Shane D.). The support is bad and the api fails when used in 8.13.3. Hopefully this is only the start and that they can turn things around which they are starting to (hint. home and the upcoming features such as *****) . So stay for the ride @vaggosk7 , @Alxa and @johnwch . Mabey we will see a mighty elephant in the future :)