Multi-page print splits lines and misses check-box

I just printed a note from 10.5.7 and noticed two issues:

1. The note is more than one page long and the bottom line n the first page is actually split laterally, so the top part (about three-quarters) of the text appeared on the first page with the bottom quarter appearing at the top of the second page. See attached Clipboard02 and Clipboard03
  2. The first check-box wasn't printed. See attached Clipboard01. "Shopping list" is the title (no check-box). In the note, Bread has no check-box, but Seeded does

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

• Level 5*

Hi.  Generic comment about Evernote print capabilities - they are (or have been) very basic.  If you need printed output it's usually better to use a word processor which gives you page breaks and other style and formatting options.  If you have a draft in your note it should be possible to copy and paste that into a WP window where what you see is what gets printed (WYSIWGP?) - and it is possible to attach a WP (DOCX/ OSD) file to a note to edit or print where necessary.  Things may improve in future, but Evernote is simply not set up to match the standard of a full word processor.

6 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Generic comment about Evernote print capabilities - they are (or have been) very basic.  If you need printed output it's usually better to use a word processor which gives you page breaks and other style and formatting options.  If you have a draft in your note it should be possible to copy and paste that into a WP window where what you see is what gets printed (WYSIWGP?) - and it is possible to attach a WP (DOCX/ OSD) file to a note to edit or print where necessary.  Things may improve in future, but Evernote is simply not set up to match the standard of a full word processor.

I think I had actually seen the same issue with cutting lines laterally in earlier versions, so a bit surprised it's still an issue. I don't remember the checkbox disappearing before, though