(Archived) HTC Evo created on phone not being uploaded to evernote

martinyj

Hello,

I'm currently running Evernote beta version 2.0b4 build:107309 on an HTC Evo. When I create notes on the phone they are not being uploaded to the evernotes servers, but it can download notes from the evernote server. And I have tried syncing manual. Thank you for your prompt attention.

I am having the same issue on Sprint HTC Hero.

I took these steps to no avail:

• [*:2smz58p8]Uninstalled
    [*:2smz58p8]Deleted everything I could find on my SD Card related to Evernote
    [*:2smz58p8]Restarted the phone
    [*:2smz58p8]Once fully restarted, I restarted again
    [*:2smz58p8]Installed the latest beta version

Obviously, I knew that I was going to lose those unsynced notes, but I wanted to try these steps before saying anything here. I am still unable to sync notes created on my phone up to Evernote. (As well as all kinds of fun Force Quit dialogs.)

@strozykowski very good try and you make me speechless. BTW, I can't reproduce it myself with the same phone. One possible thing is that if your note is "over the limit" i.e. 25mb. Try a small note to see if it uploads. Otherwise, pls use SendLog to access the logs from your device and email them to:

android-preview@evernote.com

And we can check it from there.

Thanks

@strozykowski very good try and you make me speechless. BTW, I can't reproduce it myself with the same phone. One possible thing is that if your note is "over the limit" i.e. 25mb. Try a small note to see if it uploads. Otherwise, pls use SendLog to access the logs from your device and email them to:

android-preview@evernote.com

And we can check it from there.

Thanks

Most recently it was a one sentence plaintext test note, so I don't think it is the note size limit issue.

I sent my logs at around 7AM Eastern time. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Archived