• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just set up a new Windows10 computer and installed Evernote v10.12.6. Where the heck is the Print Preview option? When I click the ...ellipsis at the top-right of the window, a pop-up says "Our image fairies are a bit short-staffed today, so your content might not print correctly yet. Would you like to wait until they’re ready?" Seriously? Are we talking weeks, months, or years here? Nor can I right-click the note in the list of notes and rename it.  And these irritations arose after only an hour of trying to use the new version on a new Win10 installation. 

When I went to retrieve an older version to downgrade to, I see that at one time on my old Win7 box I tried installing v 6.25.0 and noted to self "Do not install this version." Same note appeared next to v10.4.3. Version 6.17.7 was the lasts version I installed successfully. I hope this 6.25.2 will work. 

Evernote developers, please take note: Print Preview and the ability to rename a note are note feature requests. They have worked just fine for years. I am a 67-year-old grumpy woman and you've added to my grumpy quotient today.

• Evernote Expert

@Eweforia You have identified a well known problem. The ability to print from EN v10 is entirely dysfunctional. Forget Print Preview, the actual printed output is rarely complete, text missing, lines of text split horizontally at the last line of a page. The legacy version should work just fine and provide the printing capbility you require until it is fixed in v10.

• Evernote Expert

The latest release v10.13 allows the export of a jote to HTML. From HTML you have the opportunity to print via a web browser.  My view is that the legacy version is a less troublesome option but this is an option.