The notes content in miniature are visible in the card view

The notes content are present on the web.

Re-starting the program does not resolve the problem.

In Help menu, choosing "about Evernote" yields a popup with no content.

A new note will not allow me to type data into it.

For the first time I experienced the same thing. I have a note in the shortcuts, when I open it in V10, the title is there but the note is blank. I can see it in V6.25. So the note is there but V10 does not display it.

My other notes are ok, not sure how many are like that of course. 

I'm experiencing this for the first time. It was working fine this morning and I haven't upgraded intentionally. I'm up to date as far as I know. I've been getting popups for days telling me I'm on the latest version and telling me what's coming next.  I can't tell you for sure what build I'm on because the About window is blank.

image.png.3af8a0f6b28cec1db33e703036f4aa53.png

• Evernote Expert

@TK0047 I presume that you have tried the standard Quit Evernote and then Restart. If that isn't working for you then you might be best advised to open a support ticket. In the meantime go back to the legacy version which should not suffer the issue.

18 hours ago, agsteele said:

@TK0047 I presume that you have tried the standard Quit Evernote and then Restart. If that isn't working for you then you might be best advised to open a support ticket. In the meantime go back to the legacy version which should not suffer the issue.

Yes, tried it before. Now tried it on a different computer at the house, note is in blank in the V10 app. Online shows the content although formatting is different and is not as clean as the version on V6.25.

Submitted a ticket request.

4 minutes ago, TK0047 said:

Yes, tried it before. Now tried it on a different computer at the house, note is in blank in the V10 app. Online shows the content although formatting is different and is not as clean as the version on V6.25.

Submitted a ticket request.

Just to be clear that the solution that works for most of us consist in doing a file>quit to exit evernote, as simply closing the main window was not enough.  Original situations that I faced regarding this were requiring that I do list and kill all the evernote process manually on my windows environment. You might want to check this too.

I suggest that you follow the following active thread 

Reloading didn't help. What did work is loading Evernote Legacy instead. Both Windows 10 machines are now happy with Legacy. Can't say the same for me, though.

$96.00 a year is a lot of money to pay for this amount of aggravation. One Note, anyone?