Apple Numbers in iOS?

Is it possible yet to update a Numbers file in the iOS version of Evernote and have it update.  I am trying to do just that, and it seems I can only download the file, edit it on my iPad, and then save it as a new file.  Really annoying that I need to be at my computer to update a file in the cloud, rather than on my mobile device with my morning cup a joe...

• Level 5*
46 minutes ago, DaveF1964 said:

Is it possible yet to update a Numbers file in the iOS version of Evernote and have it update.  I am trying to do just that, and it seems I can only download the file, edit it on my iPad, and then save it as a new file.  Really annoying that I need to be at my computer to update a file in the cloud, rather than on my mobile device with my morning cup a joe...

Evernote/IOS really sucks at editing attachments    
My solution is to use a file link instead of a attachment.  
The spreadsheet file is stored in an iCloud folder and can be accessed by my devices

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DaveF1964 said:

Thanks...this is helpful, I hadn’t thought of that.  It will definitely solve this problem.

@DTLowhas the best suggestion on this. The iOS app has never been good at attachments. The easiest way to edit documents is to use Google Documents since there is an integration. BUT I'm a Numbers user as well and have found that the collaboration option on Numbers works well.