Tags Within A Search Or Notebook

When I used make a search or clicked on a notebook, I was able to filter the notes by a tag - it would show only the tags used in that particular search result. Now it shows all tags instead, so when I click on a tag (unless I'm lucky), I get no results. That feature is gone? 😞

9 hours ago, AlbertR said:

@Daniel IV You have to click the filter button above the result list shrink the results down by tags, dates, and content. It's not that easy like in former versions - but it works 😉

Albert, but it shows all the tags instead of just the tags used in that search or notebook. I have like 300 tags... It's a madness to find something...

• Thanks 1
On 12/27/2020 at 1:03 PM, AlbertR said:

@Daniel IV You have to click the filter button above the result list shrink the results down by tags, dates, and content. It's not that easy like in former versions - but it works 😉

as Daniel already mentioned, that‘s not the point - even some Evernote staff doesn‘t get that point - current filter shows just *all* tags, there is no hint whether a particular tag is used or not - what we need is a *real* tag filter, showing only those tags which are in use by the current list of notes.

• Like 3