What are the new shortcuts to box search, jump to title, jump to tags?

What are the new shortcuts to box search, jump to title, jump to tags, create a code block, etc on Mac?

Also, why do you change the keyboard shortcuts from a version to another? The practical knowledge of the UI and its shortcut take time to integrate as muscle memory and is a bigger part of user productivity, that you would destroy that when trying to upgrade your software seems counterproductive. Nice updates otherwise but I am back to being really slow around the software and was considering the pros and cons of switching to another one.

Best

H

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

x2 here...

I don't understand why changing the shortcuts, and after searching for a bit seems they took some the old shortcuts all together, like the Jump to tag one (one of the most used ones by me). I am hoping I am wrong

20 hours ago, 84184 said:

x2 here...

I don't understand why changing the shortcuts, and after searching for a bit seems they took some the old shortcuts all together, like the Jump to tag one (one of the most used ones by me). I am hoping I am wrong

The whole Jump To box has gone it seems. It was something I used all the time.

Also frustrating is that some hotkeys / shortcuts still do not work. I cannot get the All Notes (Option+Cmd+2) to work on my Mac and now the internal link generator does not work either.

Very frustrating!