Jump to content
  • 0

(Archived) Embedded text files line wrap issue



I am embedding .txt files (TextEdit) into notes as a means of simulating sub-folders in EN. (I also occasionally embed a non-formatted .rtf or .doc.)

My workflow is to then open these files and edit as needed then save within EN and its folder structure.

The issue is small. Every time I open one of the files, line wrap is gone and I have to reselect "wrap to page" from within TextEdit.

I might also mention that I had an issue for a couple of days where all of the apostrophes and quotation marks were converted to html encodings. I had other weird issues (that were probably generated by my fault as I ran out of disk space), so I deleted EN with AppDelete and the EN database, reinstalled, and re-synced, and the html encodings are gone.

Link to comment

0 replies to this idea

Recommended Posts

There have been no replies to this idea yet


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...